The International Congress for Integrative Health & Medicine is in Stuttgart, Germany, June 9-11, 2016. For information on how to get to the Stuttgart Congress Center, click » here
The deadline for hotel booking via special contingent for attendees expired May 9, 2016. If you are still looking for a hotel room, please contact Susanne Triepel, DAMiD.
Top reasons to attend the International Congress for Integrative Health & Medicine:
It is not by chance that we chose the region of Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg for the congress. In the southwest of Germany, people, nature and culture are closely interwoven and the integrative health movement has deep roots.
- The number of physicians and therapists working with integrative medicine is high in Baden-Württemberg.
- Medicinal products are produced in the region.
- Forty years ago, the first anthroposophical acute-care hospital, the Filderklinik, was founded close to Stuttgart, (You can have a guided tour of the clinic as part of the congress program).
- Visit the Institute for the History of Medicine of the Robert Bosch Foundation in Stuttgart, which holds (among other things) the estate of Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy.
- The city abounds with art, culture and music.
The area of Stuttgart: green & sustainable
- In close vicinity to the legendary Black Forest and the impressive mountain landscape of the Swabian Alb Biosphere Reserve
- An extraordinarily scenic region with lush meadows and forests, large vineyards
- Stuttgart is one of the greenest cities in Europe and therefore the ideal place for the International Congress for Integrative Health & Medicine
The interaction between people, nature and culture is based on sustainability. In 2014 Stuttgart was certified as a model region for sustainable mobility by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment and selected as one of the most sustainable travel destinations. The Wirtschaftswoche Journal (WWSCI 2012) rated Stuttgart as the most sustainable cities.
All this makes Stuttgart the ideal place for the International Congress for Integrative Health & Medicine!
Want to know more?
To discover more in and around Stuttgart click here » Tourist Information Stuttgart.
Find videos of Stuttgart here on » Youtube!
Great reasons for visiting Stuttgart and its surroundings:
- High quality of life in one of the greenest major cities in Germany
- Most sustainable city of Germany, certified sustainable travel destination
- Model region for sustainable mobility, dense local transport network, central connections
- Social framework where people from 180 different nations live peacefully together
- Great scenery of meadows, forests and vineyards
- Huge range of cultural attractions: museums, concerts, theaters, opera, ballet and more
- Living history: 68 palaces and castles
- Haute Cuisine and the art of winemaking: 17 Michelin stars, a production of 42 millions liters of wine per year
- And last but not least: an average of 1,814 hours of sunshine throughout the year!
For information on how to get to the Stuttgart Congress Center, click » here.